- Request for Proposal Development
- Vendor Identification
- Proposal Evaluation & Scoring
- Vendor Communications
- Program Management
- Project Initiation
- Requirements Management
- Joint Application Design
- Current and Future State Workflows
- Business Process Design
- Continuous Improvement
Program and Project Management
Our program management includes coordination of a group of related projects to obtain benefits by managing two interdependencies to meet overall program requirements.
Business Process Design / Value Engineering
In business process design and value engineering, we evaluate objectives to create and/or improve process efficiency. This includes analyzing features, systems, and applications for the purpose of achieving essential functions at the lowest life cycle cost consistent with required performance, quality, reliability, and safety.
IT Software Development (SaaS)
Our software development design focuses on cloud-based solutions. This process includes not only the actual writing of code but also the preparation of requirements and objectives, the design of what is to be coded, and confirmation that what is developed has met objectives.
How We Do It
Our answers are based on the guiding principles of integrity and dedication to excellence in project management and business analysis. With over 20 years of experience and a commitment to client satisfaction, we:
- Help organizations execute projects for new business initiatives, technology hardware and platform deployments, software application development, and business process improvement.
- Collaborate with clients to drive projects forward directing requirements management, application design and development, and production implementation.
- Utilize senior project management experience on a broad range of complex projects utilizing methodologies including project management body of knowledge (PMBOK) governance standards, Lean continuous improvement, software development life cycle (SDLC), and tactical planning expertise to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Provide vision and leadership extending communications expertise at multiple levels including senior leadership, executive sponsor, and stakeholder addressing organizational change to achieve strategic business initiatives.
We support engagements in the following NAICS codes.
Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
Computer Systems Design Services
Other Computer Related Software
Other Management Consulting Services
Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services