Solutions. What we do
Our solutions help organizations set their strategic direction focusing on vision, goals and objectives by offering:
- Highly skilled, specialized consulting expertise in project management (PMP®) and business analysis
- Personalized solutions for each engagement that produce real results and an enhanced client experience
- Concentrated effort on a collaborative approach to ensure each implementation smoothly adapts to the organization’s culture for greater acceptance of the execution strategy
- Committed intent to move project initiatives forward to successful implementation and conclusion
answers. Who we are
Our answers are based on the guiding principles of integrity and dedication to excellence in project management and business analysis. With over 15 years of experience and a commitment to client satisfaction, we:
- Help organizations execute projects for new business initiatives, technology hardware and platform deployments, software application development, and business process improvement.
- Collaborate with clients to drive projects forward directing requirements management, application design and development, and production implementation.
- Utilize senior project management experience on a broad range of complex projects utilizing methodologies including project management body of knowledge (PMBOK) governance standards, Lean continuous improvement, software development life cycle (SDLC), and tactical planning expertise to deliver on-time and on-budget.
- Provide vision and leadership extending communications expertise at multiple levels including senior leadership, executive sponsor, and stakeholder addressing organizational change to achieve strategic business initiatives.
As the President and Principal Consultant of S.A.I.D. Strategy Group, Inc., Connie Wyatt has been helping teams reach their potential and goals in project management and business analysis for over 15 years. A certified Project Management Professional, she has led projects focusing on new business initiatives, technology hardware and platform deployments, software application development, and business process redesign. Connie has consulted on behalf of a major U.S. philanthropic foundation as well as managed project implementations at a top ranked university and major U.S. financial institutions. Her ability to build collaborative relationships working with clients helps her drive projects forward directing business analysis, application design and development, production deployments, and Lean methodology continuous improvement. Connie has assisted organizations in PMO implementations developing tools, templates, process, and plan to create the desired project culture. She has also conducted project portfolio management including project prioritization communicating key project performance indicators including scope, schedule, budget, and resources. An experienced senior project manager, she consults on a broad range of complex projects through the full software development life cycle executing project management body of knowledge governance standards and tactical planning expertise to deliver on-time and on-budget. Her communications expertise extends to include senior leadership, executive sponsor, and stakeholder communications addressing organizational change to achieve strategic business initiatives.
Click here for more information on Connie Wyatt’s background.
ideas. How we can help
Our ideas focus on delivering core services in the following areas:
- Portfolio, Program, and Project Management – Conduct project prioritization and project management execution focused on scope, issues/risks, budget/resources, schedule/milestones/critical path planning and dependencies, and key metrics and deliverables achievement.
- Business Analysis – Perform requirements elicitation and needs analysis to manage scope and test design and development for successful solution delivery.
- Business Process and Continuous Improvement – Develop business process workflow and/or redesign and test effectiveness by using countermeasures and tracking metrics.
- Project Management Office (PMO) Implementations – Direct PMO formation developing tools, templates, process, and plan to create the desired culture/methodology for successful project implementations within organizations.
delivered. Proven value
Connie Wyatt is one of the most talented and dedicated individuals with whom I ever worked. I had the pleasure of getting to know her as she salvaged a large application upgrade project. I am absolutely convinced that we would not have been able to successfully complete the project without her contributions. She was exactly what the project needed — a rare breed of project manager who can fully understand the issues and challenges faced by a team while maintaining focus on the project’s milestones and methodology. This rare combination allowed Connie to effectively re-align the failing project while creating a high degree of confidence from stakeholders. I would highly recommend Connie for any project.
While Connie’s competency is reason enough to hire her, she brings so much more to the table. As a straight-shooter, she is able to communicate multiple messages to a variety of audiences in an effective and constructive manner. Also, Connie is skilled in developing partnerships and leveraging these relationships to achieve an outcome. Lastly, she is a passionate, dedicated individual who truly cares about delivering a high quality product. This devotion to her assignments exemplifies the person Connie is, loyal and trustworthy.
It was an honor to work with Connie, and I hope to one day have that privilege once again. If you ever get a chance to work with her, take it!John Vega